The challenge we offer
In the role as Supply Chain Manager for Minesto, you will manage a central function in the realization and commercialization of the Deep Green renewable energy technology. You will be responsible for planning, process implementation, and management of procurement alongside a dedicated team in the international market.
What you’ll do
You will oversee all areas of the supply chain, search and identify new solutions, and cultivate long-term supplier relations. A specific focus is required on the efficient handling of compliance requirements for public funding that supports the company’s technology development.
Who you are
Great communication and negotiation skills are essential, as well as the ability to support technology sourcing together with our internal specialists. To be successful in this position, you enjoy organising a multitude of tasks and acting on a broad range of requests and needs, with the ambition to attain high productivity and contribute to a greatly motivated work environment.
- Develop and implement the supply chain strategy with specific focus on strategic components and services related to the Deep Green technology and operations.
- Oversee and support the manufacturing and delivery process, from purchasing of hardware to installation and commissioning of the final system.
- Develop and implement procurement processes in line with business and compliance requirements. Establish appropriate SQA models and implement and manage the related IT-systems.
- Organise and lead the functional Procurement Department and its personnel.
- Implement and manage Sustainability aspects of sourcing/procurement
- Compose strategy, process description and guidelines for the procurement function and integration with projects and functions of the company.
- Organise procurement of materials, equipment, subcontracted services for product development and general supplies for offices, facilities, or other services.
- Represent Minesto externally to identify, establish, and maintain a global supplier network.
- Act as procurement responsible in main development projects.
Education & competence:
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or engineering. Fluent in business English.
- Work experience within procurement and international suppliers. Experience within technology and product development.
Personal skills & behavioral:
- Talent in negotiations and networking. Interest in business dynamics along with core technologies. Leadership, planning and organizing skills.
If you are interested in joining the Minesto team, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
This position is based in our Sweden HQ in Gothenburg.
We appreciate a cover letter and CV with your application.