As Business Development Manager at Minesto, you will be part of an international, dedicated sales and development team working towards the commercialization of a groundbreaking marine renewable energy technology with global expansion potential. We offer a dynamic, high-paced environment that is at the heart of innovative climate technology.
Join us on a unique engineering journey and on our mission to build a more sustainable tomorrow by enabling clean and commercially viable electricity generation from the ocean. Read more on www.minesto.com.
What you will do
The company is now gearing up its work with business development and sales of its unique and patented solutions. As Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in Minesto's business development and sales organization. You will be deeply involved in identifying new business opportunities in close collaboration with management, technology specialists and external collaboration partners.
You are based in Gothenburg but expect to travel to places all over the world. Ongoing commercial dialogues include the Faroe Islands, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia.
You will report to our CEO Martin Edlund and work closely with our technical project managers as well as test/operational sites in all phases of the project globally.
- Planning activities and prioritizing business opportunities. Analyze market potential and develop business cases and other decision basis material Identify and drive complex, high-tech idea sales internationally
- Prepare proposals for and negotiate project funding
- Interact with local licensers, authorities, marine/oceanography consultants, financiers and governmental, regional, municipal and private-sector collaboration partners.
- Negotiate agreements with stakeholders
- Attend conferences and trade fairs
Who you are
- You will have an interest in technology, possessing analytical ability and a curiosity for the energy transition in an international environment.
- As the sales cycles are long, a long-term approach and endurance are required with an ability to show initiative, a high work capacity and a strong self-drive.
- You will work closely with the company's management and technology team, having an ability to focus and concentrate on your own work whilst being integrated into a fast-paced development team.
- University degree in Economics or Technology, preferably from an international university
- Several years of experience in qualified technical sales internationally
- Accustomed to working locally in an international business environment
- Experience from the greentech/energy or management consulting industry
- Experience from technology development
- Knowledge of project financing
Minesto is an international company and it is important that you are fluent in English. The position is located in Gothenburg and good knowledge of Swedish is therefore an advantage.
More information and application
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Minesto team, do not wait to send in your application. We apply on ongoing selection process and the application will be open until the position is filled.
For more information, welcome to contact Per Synnes at Maquire, email@example.com or +46 (0) 702-99 15 30. Feel free to call also outside regular office hours.